June 9th, 2014

BLUE_6

Lace Back.

BLUE_6

This weekend was just what the doctor ordered. Though it was pretty busy, on Saturday PM I got that much needed “me-time” and can go back to being my happy self instead of a whiny brat. I’ve been really into cooking and making yummy cocktails at home… even if its just for me. And I’m currently five episodes into the new season of Orange is the New Black. That show. So good. Hope you guys had a great weekend and are easing back into your work week.

And as for the clothes… this dress is a favorite recent purchase. You may remember it from my Instagram, here. I love the fit + flare shape and that the back is all lace. I wore it to work but you could just as easily wear it to a summer wedding. I’m all about a great statement dress for summer… you look great without having to put much thought into your outfit. ;)

Shop the Post: SEA Lace Back Dress {on sale!} // gifted ZAC Zac Posen Handbag // ZARA Jacket {from last year, but I really love this one!} J.Crew Heels {from last year, but this year’s version is nearly identical and these are cute too} // BaubleBar Bracelets + Henri Bendel Cuff

BLUE_4

BLUE_3

BLUE_2

BLUE_5

BLUE_1

photography by Lydia Hudgens.

23 Responses to Lace Back.

1. Jessica June 9, 2014 at 7:33 am #

I find it hard to believe you’re ever a brat! I love this feminine outfit on you and I’m head-over-heels for that bag!

Grace Atwood June 9, 2014 at 9:42 am #

haha, you are sweet. I was a little whiny in Saturday’s post… have just been a little burnt out!

2. Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl June 9, 2014 at 7:37 am #

That dress is gorgeous! A perfect staple to have in your closet this season!

xoxo
    Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl

3. Michele June 9, 2014 at 8:50 am #

I love those heels, they instantly dress any outfit up!

Michele @ prettysmartme.com

4. Rachelle June 9, 2014 at 9:03 am #

I love that dress, it is so pretty. You look great.

xo
    PinkSole

5. Samantha Tananbaum (@sameve) June 9, 2014 at 9:58 am #

Glad you got to recharge this weekend, and love this dress! The lace band in the middle makes it look like you could be wearing a matching set, instead of a dress. So fun!

xo
    Sam

6. Abby June 9, 2014 at 10:22 am #

Grace, I love this! Sea is one of my new favorite brands, they killed it this season!

7. The Avg Girl Guide (@AvgGirlsGuide) June 9, 2014 at 10:38 am #

What a fun dress! ANd, OITNB… so in love, too. We are just four eps in. Practically forcing my kids to sleep so we can get in an extra few minutes here and there (parenting at its finest!). GLad you had a good weekend.

8. Baubles to Bubbles June 9, 2014 at 11:09 am #

I love this dress!! Fit and flare dresses are like the only thing I’ve been buying lately, because they’re so comfortable and flattering. Love the lace details on the back!

9. Christina Storm June 9, 2014 at 11:12 am #

Love that dress! Looks so pretty on you and pairs perfectly with the J Crew metallic heels!

The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

10. Belen June 9, 2014 at 11:34 am #

Beautiful dress! love the lace back. :)
    Xo, Belen
    Androbel

11. Kate June 9, 2014 at 12:07 pm #

I love your Zac Posen bag! So clean and simple and very chic!

12. jillian June 9, 2014 at 12:29 pm #

love the details on this dress! the print is so pretty. xo jillian – cornflake dreams

13. Nan // Simply Elegant June 9, 2014 at 1:30 pm #

What a wonderful outfit Grace! I love the pattern of that dress and the lace detail. Looks great paired with the jacket. I love when it is the beginning of summer and warm enough to wear a dress, but also not too hot so you can still wear a jacket! Lusting after your great Zac Posen bag!
    Happy Monday! xo

14. Accademia di Moda (@AccdiModa) June 9, 2014 at 2:22 pm #

What a beautiful lace-back dress! Love the mixture of prints and the great contract with the white coat and bag! Perfectly accessorized as well!

15. fashionsbit June 9, 2014 at 2:58 pm #

the dress looks very chic on you! love the lace detail!

fashionsbit blog || facebook || instagram || bloglovin || lookbook

16. Saša Rakovec June 9, 2014 at 3:56 pm #

Great dress! You look super cute :)
    xx
    SASHA

17. comfortablyychic June 9, 2014 at 7:52 pm #

That coat is amazing! I’m 11 episodes into OITNB, happened to catch a terrible cold so had to stay home from work thankfully I had this season to keep me entertained!

xo, Jen

18. Athena June 9, 2014 at 10:12 pm #

Love this dress! And you’re right by my school!

simplytheens.blogspot.com

19. Rachel June 10, 2014 at 1:24 pm #

This dress is stunning…. love the silver sandals too!

20. Beth V June 10, 2014 at 4:16 pm #

That dress!! I LOVE it!

21. Missy On Madison June 10, 2014 at 11:49 pm #

Such a cute look Grace! Love that bag!!
    xo,
    Melissa
    MissyOnMadison.com
    Enter My ‘Laila Rowe Bling’ Giveaway On The Blog –> http://bit.ly/1kdJliZ

1. Friday Finds 7.4 | BHG Style Spotters - July 4, 2014

[…] love the summery, sophisticated look of this laced back dress featured on Stripes & Sequins. Add a pair of flashy red heels and a couple red accessories, […]