February 26th, 2014

SS-x-MB-at-Shopbop

S&S x MB at Shopbop!

SS-x-MB-at-Shopbop

Well, well, well… isn’t this fortuitous! My collaboration with Matt Bernson hit Shopbop today, just in time for their epic sale. I could not be more excited about this… it’s sort of a bucket list fantasy to see my blog’s name up on Shopbop! Only the first two styles {pictured above} are available now {the rest will be available Friday} but I wanted to let you know now while you can still take advantage of the big sale!! {If you can’t wait til Friday, you can shop the rest of the styles here, here, and here!}

Mint Polka Dot Mulberry // Lilac Waverly Cap Toe

Don’t forget – you can save up to 30% off {sitewide!} using code BIGEVENT14

15 Responses to S&S x MB at Shopbop!

1. comfortablyychic February 26, 2014 at 3:33 pm #

So excited for you Grace! What a dream come true. I absolutely love the blush pair with the glitter toe cap.

Jen

2. Kelly (@Birdieshoots) February 26, 2014 at 3:37 pm #

The sparkle cap toes are perfection! Congratulations on a fabulous collaboration :)

//Birdie Shoots//

3. jillian February 26, 2014 at 4:02 pm #

yah! congrats again! this is such happy news! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

4. elle [wonderfelle world] February 26, 2014 at 10:55 pm #

The sparkly cap-toes are just so, so good Grace – congrats again this is so exciting!

5. Raquel February 27, 2014 at 12:04 am #

These flats are so cute, how exciting!

6. Judy February 27, 2014 at 2:00 am #

They are both so pretty. Love the design for they look classy and comfy. I usually prefer flats for they are comfy to wear.

7. Saša Rakovec February 27, 2014 at 3:53 am #

That’s so cool! Congrats

8. Polly Rowan February 27, 2014 at 6:00 am #

How amazing! I can’t decide which is my favourite design!

9. Kate February 27, 2014 at 8:16 am #

So exciting, Grace! Congrats!! I love the Waverly Cap Toe! They’re adorable!

10. Rebecca {at} Preppy Panache February 27, 2014 at 9:48 am #

absolutely loving the polka dot ones!

11. Comfy Cozy CoutureComfy Cozy Couture February 27, 2014 at 11:35 pm #

Congrats Grace, the collection is beautiful!!

12. Kaysha Comfort March 2, 2014 at 12:50 pm #

I have kinda been over the ballet flats, but wowza…these are fabulous! Great find, sista! I’m totally going to go scope these out. And, what a great price!

1. Weekend To-Do | Queen of the Quarter Life Crisis - February 28, 2014

[…] Run errands in a cute pair of flats. I’m loving Grace’s new collab with Matt Berson (full collection here!) (image via StripesandSequins.com) […]

2. 6 Things We Love ... - One Girl's Dish - February 28, 2014

[…] Atwood of Stripes & Sequins teamed up with Matt Bernson for a totally fabulous shoe collaboration  and I am obsessed […]

3. internet inspiration | - February 28, 2014

[…] typically not big on flats, but grace’s new collaboration with matt bernson has me singing a different […]