And yup… another month has come and gone. This month’s crush list is a little bit beauty-heavy as I had the opportunity to test so many fab products… but here they are… my favorite things from this month!
Oh – and something kind of fun (and unrelated to this list…) I shot some ads for Glamour + Almay this past August, and they are running right now on Glamour.com.
- Bold Brows. Mine are naturally on the lighter side, so I use Benefit Gimme Brow (in the lighter shade) to fill them in a bit. It’s a colored gel formula with fibers in it, so it actually helps your brows to look thicker + more defined.
- AHAVA Dry Oil Body Mist. So, I’m obsessed with all things AHAVA, but guys – this body oil. It is everything. So hydrating and silky (but not greasy..) the ultimate luxury.
- And for hair, Alterna’s Bamboo Smooth Dry Oil is equally luxe (and the best frizz fighter I’ve tried in a while.)
- Tory Burch’s new fragrance is sparkly and happy… exactly how I want to smell.
- This mask is the ultimate in luxury. It has sapphires in it. It also softens skin, minimizes pores, and lifts & firms. But I still can’t get over the fact that it has sapphires in it.
- This sponge, from Boscia is really cool. If you’ve ever eaten mochi, it reminds me a little bit of that. It’s soft and almost gummy but does the most amazing job taking my makeup off and gently exfoliating.
- You Knew Me When by Emily Liebert is that perfect guilty pleasure chick-lit book that you can read in two nights. I devoured it, staying up til 1am one night to finish it — loved every minute.
- Technically, this necklace is from Lulu Frost’s new men’s line, George Frost… but I still think I need it, for me. It’s perfect for throwing on with jeans and a t-shirt, when you aren’t looking to wear something super bold/crazy.
- This leopard pullover from Otte is surprisingly versatile. So far I’ve paired it with black jeans, a leather mini, and boyfriend jeans (tucked in with heels.) It’s got this great furry texture too which is a fun touch.
- This BaubleBar bracelet is such a stunner. I love the eye shape – looks like something much more expensive than it really is (it’s $34.)
- And along the eye theme… how cute are these Marc Jacobs Eye Studs?
- Let’s chat about this Tibi dress. I love everything about it. The cut, the color, the lurex fabric, the contrasting materials… I think this might my holiday splurge. So good.
- Ana Karolina’s fall collection. Loving this (super glam) friendship bracelet.
- Clover Canyon S/S 14 just hit Moda Operandi. I think this dress is going to be mine… so different + chic!
- Flower Beauty makes the greatest tinted lip balms. Great colors, super hydrating, and gorgeous packaging. (The rose gold makes it feel extra special.) My favorite shade right now is Princess & the Peony… a great coral.
- This snakeskin iphone case. So classic + chic. I’m holding out til my upgrade in November — finally getting the 5!
- These mirror silver loafers. So chic and cool in a not-trying-too-hard sort of way.
- There are so many great DIY kits out there, but I think these kits from A Pair and a Spare + Wander & Hunt are the best. They are simple + easy… plus things you’d actually want to make. They make great gifts, too.
Shop the Post:
What are you obsessed with right now?
PS – Last month’s Crush List, right this way…