February 7th, 2013

sleepthings

Pretty Little Sleep Things

sleepthings

Pretty little sleep things make getting a good eight hours so much easier… epitomizing that whole idea of “beauty rest.”  Wouldn’t you agree?  Here are a few of my favorites.  They also (cough, cough) happen to make lovely Valentine’s Day gifts… not that I’m hinting, or anything!

Nude Chemise (on sale) // Burgundy Chemise // White Tank + Tap Pants // Dr. Jart Mask (hydrates while you snooze) // Sleep Mask // Tank + Boy Shorts // Light Blue Chemise (great deal) // Eberjey Robe

14 Responses to Pretty Little Sleep Things

1. Amy February 7, 2013 at 2:38 pm #

I love the white short and tank set! Just darling :)

• Jasmine Rochelle February 7, 2013 at 3:49 pm #

Me too Amy. I was thinking about making a purchase, LOL…

• Jasmine Rochelle February 7, 2013 at 3:49 pm #

Me too Amy. I was thinking about making a purchase, LOL.

2. Accidentally Blogger February 7, 2013 at 2:43 pm #

OH nightwear… i truly can’t resist them!!!

3. Kristina February 7, 2013 at 3:29 pm #

I definitely love pretty sleepwear, it somehow makes me happier than just throwing on sweatpants.

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

4. Rachel February 7, 2013 at 3:47 pm #

In the summer I tend to wear cuter pajamas since the winter always makes me too cold. However, a great exception to this rule is Valentines Day :)

5. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar February 7, 2013 at 4:23 pm #

I always feel sexier in some fancy pj’s! These are too cute..esp that robe!

6. Alyssa February 7, 2013 at 5:32 pm #

I love that little short and tank set–too cute! And I’m thinking I need to invest in an eye mask, my room gets SO bright!

7. Jessie Springer February 7, 2013 at 6:08 pm #

Pretty sleepwear may not make sleeping any easier but it always makes me wake up in a happy mood :)

jhspringer.blogspot.com

8. Ashley February 7, 2013 at 7:02 pm #

SO pretty! I don’t have anything cute and sexy to sleep in..

xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

9. Bettina February 7, 2013 at 9:51 pm #

Love this post, everything is so frilly, lovely and girly! I definitely want to start splurging more on nighties and lingerie in general. I always seem to pinch pennies on it, but I wear it every day I might as well love it and be super duper comfortable!

10. Shelby | The Southernista February 8, 2013 at 12:32 pm #

I loooove wearing nice things to bed. I feel like it’s important to do, even if it’s just for yourself. These are beautiful picks!

– Shelby
    The Southernista

11. Emily February 8, 2013 at 3:58 pm #

Oooh love these all! I NEED to invest in some prettier sleepwear!

1. We Love: Peter Som for BHLDN | Jeff Cooper Designs Blog - February 22, 2013

[…] And here’s every single item we’d want for the trousseau on Stripes & Sequins. The perfect little collection to make a bride feel beautiful. […]