February 4th, 2013

BLUEPANT_3

Outfit: Wishful Thinking

BLUEPANT_3Zara Top (old but similar + great deal) // Joie “Jordache” Pants // Rebecca Minkoff Heels (on sale)

Coach Bag // BaubleBar Earrings // Hermes Bracelet // BaubleBar Rings

There was one morning last week where it felt like Spring.  Lydia and I snapped these photos before work… (the warm weather had inspire me to rock my favorite new Joie silk pants.)  Of course by the time I left work, it was freezing cold.  Wishful thinking.  I may have been just a touch premature.  On that note,  these pants are so awesomely comfortable.  Our stylish fashion director at BaubleBar has been swearing by pajama-esque pants for ages.  As usual, she’s ten steps ahead of me.  Anyway, I am presently on a shopping ban… but I did buy a few fun things for Spring before I cut myself off… the pants and this bag being two of my favorite purchases!

BLUEPANT_1

BLUEPANT_5

BLUEPANT_7

BLUEPANT_4

BLUEPANT_6

photography by Lydia Hudgens.

15 Responses to Outfit: Wishful Thinking

1. Lia ~ Smart n Snazzy February 4, 2013 at 10:12 am #

Love the fit of those pants, they have that comfy vibe, yet with the slim fit look chic. Great look, Grace!
    xx
    Lia

2. Emily Lunstroth February 4, 2013 at 11:33 am #

Love these pants, really want to find a pair soon!

3. Sydney February 4, 2013 at 12:19 pm #

I am so in love with that bag! I hope to be wearing mint all spring long

Sydney

4. Elizabeth // The Now February 4, 2013 at 1:58 pm #

CUTE pants. I’m all about feeling like I’m in pajamas and still looking cute so I’m down with the pajama pant trend. I’m so freaking scared of the cold that I will be facing in NY. It’s 70 in Dallas. Eeeeeks. xo

5. Nnenna February 4, 2013 at 2:10 pm #

Ahh, yes, I remember that day- I wishfully thought it was warm enough to go bare-legged. Alas, it was not and I’m pretty sure that’s why I’m sick right now!

I LOVE your mint coach bag- it is too adorable!

6. Daisy February 4, 2013 at 3:36 pm #

obsessed with your printed trousers!

& Pretty Things

7. Punctuation Mark February 4, 2013 at 8:01 pm #

That’s such a cute look… Love the pants!

8. Alela Sirah February 4, 2013 at 10:43 pm #

Those shoes are everything!!!! -Modern and classic at the same time!

9. Ashley @ a {little} dash of ash February 5, 2013 at 9:06 am #

I can FINALLY get back on your blog!! yay!! LOVE those pants! xo

10. christin February 5, 2013 at 10:46 am #

i want those pants. a lot.

11. Lauren February 5, 2013 at 10:59 am #

LOVE those pants… they would love so bad on me though haha. jealous that you can rock them! i too am on a shopping ban… no fun.

12. alyson February 5, 2013 at 7:18 pm #

these do look SO comfy yet so chic. And I’ve been eying such a similar top for ages. Love the lace. Hope it warms up soon!

1. Outfit: Printed | Stripes & Sequins - February 13, 2013

[…] things up and experimenting.  Lately though, I’ve been trying out new things (like with this look) a bit more.  Last Sunday, BCBG kindly invited me to their showroom where I got to get a behind […]

2. Wild Side | Le Petite Pear - February 14, 2013

[…] I was glad I had chosen pants for day two! This leopard pair was a recent purchase inspired by fellow bloggers. These pants are so comfortable that I literally felt like I was wearing my pajamas all […]

3. Wild Side | La Petite Pear - December 19, 2013