February 21st, 2013

FLOWERBLAZER_5

Outfit: Floral Blazer

FLOWERBLAZER_5gifted BCBG Blazer // Joie Shell // J.Crew Jeans

Rag & Bone Boots // DVF Purse

This blazer is my everything.  There are just no words for how much I adore it.  None.  I wore it to a few things during fashion week, and keep looking for more excuses to wear it.  BCBG, you have outdone yourself.  (Check out the pants, too – I’m not brave enough to rock, but they are pretty cool.)  The print, the cut, the length… just love it. I paired it with an otherwise ordinary outfit, but I’m sure you could get more adventurous… maybe next time I’ll try a striped tank underneath!

PS – I popped into ARROJO last weekend for a much needed cut + color.  Nick convinced me to lighten up a bit on the length (we took a solid 3 inches off and added lots of layers) and Inva is amazing.  If you need a colorist in Manhattan, she is your girl!

FLOWERBLAZER_4

FLOWER_6

FLOWERBLAZER_3

FLOWERBLAZER_1

FLOWERBLAZER_2

photography by Lydia Hudgens

40 Responses to Outfit: Floral Blazer

1. zahra February 21, 2013 at 6:43 am #

Love that blazer! I am looking for a great floral blazer and this one is perfect- I love the whole look – that is how I would wear it too!

Have a great day!

2. Nikki Rappaport February 21, 2013 at 7:26 am #

Your hair looks great! And love this cobalt gate background. Fun place to shoot!

3. Dana February 21, 2013 at 7:38 am #

Love your blazer! I think it could be great with a stripped top underneath as well!

4. Kimberly February 21, 2013 at 7:44 am #

Love the new haircut and I have officially added this blazer to my wish list…will now be stalking until it goes on sale! :)

5. Rachel February 21, 2013 at 8:22 am #

What a fun blazer!

6. Alyssa February 21, 2013 at 9:02 am #

Ok, you are right–that blazer IS everything. I’ve slowly become convinced I need a floral blazer in my life, so now I’m just on the hunt for one that fits in the budge. And did you say Nick at Arrojo as in Nick Arrojo from What Not To Wear way back when? I’m not even embarrassed–I was 100% obsessed.

Grace Atwood February 21, 2013 at 9:58 am #

haha yes, that Nick. It was such a cool experience having him cut my hair!

• Lauren February 21, 2013 at 10:25 am #

that is awesome— love that show/him!

• Lauren | Seventeenth & Irving February 21, 2013 at 11:43 am #

When I saw your Instagram photo with him, I laughed at the memory of all the women on that show who would be in tears because they didn’t want their hair cut. All I could think was “hello, I would DIE to get my hair cut by him, I can guarantee it will look better!”

7. Katrina [Parker and West] February 21, 2013 at 9:39 am #

One, your hair looks amaze. Two, I love that coat and those shoes; can I borrow? Three, I love the façade you’re standing in front of; it’s such a great shade of blue!

8. becky February 21, 2013 at 10:06 am #

Wow. That blazer is amazing. The cut + the colors… It really is everything. Love the looks.
    -Becky
    The Pumpkin Spot

9. Lauren February 21, 2013 at 10:24 am #

you took the words right out of my mouth because i was about to say– this jacket is everything. LOVE it… so cute!

10. Kate February 21, 2013 at 10:25 am #

Ooh, I love the printed blazer! So pretty! I’ve been wanting to add some sort of printed blazer to my wardrobe for spring! I’m loving the bag, too!

11. viv February 21, 2013 at 10:35 am #

That blazer is serious business. Love it!

12. Amber - Real Girl Glam February 21, 2013 at 10:47 am #

That blazer is SO GOOD! Love it paired with simple jeans and a tank.

13. Daisy February 21, 2013 at 10:49 am #

love a great printed pant, but also an amazing printed blazer! so pretty, grace :) x

& Pretty Things

14. meghan February 21, 2013 at 11:23 am #

adore that blazer on you!

15. Chelsea February 21, 2013 at 11:37 am #

I love floral and a tougher anorak together. This look is gorgeous and your hair looks great!

xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

16. Sam February 21, 2013 at 11:41 am #

Such a fun print! Love how you styled it! And, those booties are amazing.

17. christin February 21, 2013 at 11:42 am #

i want that blazer. a lot.

18. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar February 21, 2013 at 11:55 am #

This blazer looks gorgeous on you. This is a print that I think I could pull off :)

19. Kristina February 21, 2013 at 11:56 am #

Love your blazer!!

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

20. alyson February 21, 2013 at 12:01 pm #

Fully obsessed with this blazer, and digging your new ‘do girl!

21. bestofbklyn February 21, 2013 at 12:10 pm #

Your hair looks awesome, and that blazer is so fun, and I adore those booties! Basically, you look great!

22. Miranda {onestylishdayatatime} February 21, 2013 at 12:34 pm #

One of the best outfit posts yet Grace! Seriously in love with your blazer and how you styled it with rugged pieces. Gorg.

23. Emily February 21, 2013 at 12:35 pm #

Such a pretty blazer, Grace!
    Isn’t That Charming.

24. chelsie February 21, 2013 at 12:45 pm #

i love the do, your layers are perfect! and pretty much, BCBG has been on point lately with everything they do!

25. Jessica February 21, 2013 at 12:54 pm #

What an amazing blazer!

26. Emma Finlayson February 21, 2013 at 2:00 pm #

Love that blazer and love the boots. I need some R&B boots STAT!

27. Kristin February 21, 2013 at 2:17 pm #

That blazer is gorgeous! Love the print. And you’re hair looks pretty amazing too lady!

28. Elizabeth // The Now February 21, 2013 at 2:43 pm #

Beautimous!!! I would love to have hair like yours. Mine is so straight and brown. haha! That blazer is so cute. I really need to get some florals into my life. And I am obsessed with all Rag and Bone booties. xoxo

29. Emily February 21, 2013 at 5:04 pm #

Obsessed with thisssss! You can rock a big print like that like no other, so fun on you! xx

30. Andrea February 21, 2013 at 8:01 pm #

the blazer is amazing!

31. Katie February 21, 2013 at 10:53 pm #

I absolutely die every time you post an outfit with that coat. It’s so perfect in every way! You look great, Grace!

32. Emily | Sparkle Meets Pop February 22, 2013 at 12:43 pm #

That blazer is so, so amazing. I love having those pieces that you make excuses to wear all the time — that is love! haha. Have a great weekend!

33. Luci's Morsels February 26, 2013 at 10:52 am #

The new hair is great. I’m in the market for a floral blazer. I initially liked them but couldn’t imagine them being too versatile. Now I can definitely imagine lots of ways to wear one!

Luci’s Morsels – fashion. food. frivolity.

34. Jordan - Queen of LA March 15, 2013 at 10:25 pm #

LOVE the jacket and the way it goes so well with the purse. agree that it could look adorable with a navy and white striped shirt underneath. super cute.

1. Life Lately | February 22nd | | Channeling Contessa - February 22, 2013

[...] beyond thrilled to finally share them with you guys! After drooling over the gorgeous shots on Grace and Alicia’s sites, I decided to work with the amazing Lydia Hudgens. Lydia was such a dream- [...]

2. Friday Link Love | Fly Opinion - February 22, 2013

[...] While strolling over at  Stripes & Sequins I spotted this really cute ‘Floral Blazer” from BCBG, it’s something she should [...]

3. A (little) lust list. | Stripes & Sequins - May 15, 2013

[...] much goodness at Zara these days.  The blazer reminds me a lot of the one I wore here (and all Winter) but the print is a little more suited to [...]