February 18th, 2013

evileyes

Obsession: Evil Eye Jewels

evileyes

Ever since visiting Greece a few years ago, I’ve had a little thing for evil eye jewelry.  Lately, it seems that there is some extra-amazing evil eye jewelry out there… (especially this necklace – dying… it will make its way into my closet once I can shop again!)  Hope you are enjoying the long weekend…  :)

Delicate Pendant Necklace // Light Blue Beaded Bracelet (great price) // Silver Bracelet // Earrings (my other fave) // Necklace // Blue Macrame Bracelet // Delicate Bracelet // Cluster Ring // Ring (like a signet – love!) // Circle Earrings // Triangle Earrings (serious deal) // Chunky Bracelet // Sapphire Earrings

16 Responses to Obsession: Evil Eye Jewels

1. Rachel February 18, 2013 at 8:07 am #

I have an evil eye bracelet that I love (it’s just slightly too big, so I need to get it resized). Love that BaubleBar ring!

2. Liz Schneider February 18, 2013 at 8:31 am #

I am kind of obsessed with everything on this list – and I think the ASOS earrings are actually my fave!

3. Jess February 18, 2013 at 9:03 am #

I’m planning on stopping by #bbunwrapped when I’m in NYC later this week to pick up either the necklace or the bracelet! Obsessed ever since I saw that they were released. I’ve also had a thing for evil eye jewelry after living in Egypt (and having a superstitious Sicilian grandmother), and it’ll be nice to add something to my collection.

4. Chelsea February 18, 2013 at 10:03 am #

I love the delicate evil eye bracelet from Bauble Bar! Evil eyes are so cute and great for layering in your arm party.

xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

5. alyson February 18, 2013 at 11:51 am #

Been a big fan since I went to Israel years ago, too. That Dannijo bracelet is gorgeous.

6. Daisy February 18, 2013 at 12:06 pm #

LOVE that Dannijo bracelet! x

& Pretty Things

7. Lauren February 18, 2013 at 12:31 pm #

Also obsessed with the evil eye and have been for years! My mom studied abroad in turkey when she was younger and I have some evil eye bracelets from her travels! Anna & I made some evil eye jewelry that we are selling in our store if you want check it out: http://annacroswell.storenvy.com. This one is my favorite: http://annacroswell.storenvy.com/products/1036321-evil-eye-glass.

xo
    Lauren

8. Elizabeth // The Now February 18, 2013 at 12:41 pm #

When I first saw some of the Dannijo pieces with eyes, I wasn’t sure, but it’s totally grown on me. I’m loving the Lulu Frost and Bauble Bar {obvi} pieces! xo

9. Jenn February 18, 2013 at 12:43 pm #

It’s actually an Italian tradition as well. Wearing the evil eye jewelry will protect you from someone looking “ill” upon you, called malocchio (mal = bad, occhio = eye). It’s pretty cool folklore, and of course, my grandmother swore by it. I’ve been decked out in something similar for years, per her direction. I just wish I had her old jewelry!

10. jillian February 18, 2013 at 12:47 pm #

love this trend! i saw a TON of evil eyes in turkey but i couldnt find a delicate ring or bracelet– i love the bauble bar bracelet you included! xo

11. melissa February 18, 2013 at 1:55 pm #

I am liking some of that. The ring and the very first necklace are my favorites. So cool you got to go to Greece. Must have been amazing!

12. Ashley February 18, 2013 at 3:40 pm #

I have been obsessed with this trend lately too! I especially love that lulu frost necklace! I just wish I could justify buying it :)

xo SideSmile,
    Ashley
    SideSmile Style

13. Marygrace twhispers February 18, 2013 at 8:54 pm #

I wrote about evil eyes the other week. I LOVE THEM!

14. Ashley February 18, 2013 at 10:32 pm #

I want all of these! ALL OF THEM!

xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

15. Emma Finlayson February 18, 2013 at 11:06 pm #

These are interesting, but I think they are a bit creepy!

16. Evil Eye Jewelry October 22, 2013 at 5:39 pm #

These fashion trend pieces have been in fashion in the Eastern Med for hundreds of years and great for daily wear.