January 31st, 2013

Vday---she

Valentine’s Day Gifts For Her: Under $100

Vday---she

This year, the boyfriend and I are really focused on living a bit more frugally and being wiser with our money.  We decided that for Valentine’s Day, we would set a spending limit of $100…  and go dutch on a delicious dinner.  Here are a few romantical under $100 treats that I wouldn’t mind receiving… and stay tuned… later today I will be sharing some under $100 picks for him!

From top left:  Pink Heart Studs // Belt // iPhone Case // Diptyque Candle  (so girly + fun… I’d burn at my desk.) // Nail Polish (It’s Raining Men… what a great name!) // Quilted Heart Clutch // Rose Gold XO Studs // Stacked Love Rings // Red Chemise // Card  // Heart Drop Earrings // Heart Sweater // Planner // Gloves

8 Responses to Valentine’s Day Gifts For Her: Under $100

1. Novella January 31, 2013 at 9:48 am #

I’m in love with the DVF cover, I had selected it for the blog’s Xmas Gift List, but I haven’t bought it already. It’s a little bit impossible to find it here in ITaly :(

fashion | DIYs

2. christin January 31, 2013 at 10:26 am #

the only person that gets me a gift on valentines day is my dad. awwwwww. last year i made a really nice dinner. and i need that love ring. and the gloves.

3. Stefanie // Life on the Squares January 31, 2013 at 1:17 pm #

Great finds! I especially love the heart studs, I put those in a collage last week (so cute)! All boyfriends need to discover BaubleBar this v-day, the anniversary necklace on my blog today would also make a great gift (and for a great price) :)

XO, Stefanie
    Life on the Squares

4. Punctuation Mark January 31, 2013 at 3:29 pm #

those candles always make me happy!

5. Alyssa January 31, 2013 at 4:17 pm #

Those heart cut-outs on the gloves are so darling. I would love any of these things!

6. Kristina January 31, 2013 at 9:52 pm #

I think it’s a cute idea to go dutch on Valentine’s, why should the boy have to buy the flowers and dinner.

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

7. Nicole @ Treasure Tromp February 1, 2013 at 1:01 am #

oh my goodness, I love that iphone case and chemise! We don’t do gifts for Valentine’s, mostly because my boyfriend’s birthday is a couple of days after.

8. Joyce (bronzerbunny) February 2, 2013 at 1:25 am #

what a cute card! i’m so close to buying that candle! :)