January 2nd, 2013

REDSTRIPE_6

Outfit: Elbow Patch

REDSTRIPE_6Emerson Fry Coat // Maison Scotch Sweater (on sale!) // J Brand Jeans

Homemade Scarf (gift from a friend) // Rag & Bone Booties

DVF Bag (sold out, bought on sale at The Outnet) // Earrings from my Etsy Shop

I took these photos before Christmas in Union Square at the Farmer’s Market. You are looking at what has become my winter uniform.  Comfy sweater, skinny jeans, ankle boots, cozy scarf… done.  The Rag & Bone booties are just as comfortable as everyone told me they would be, and they look great with anything I pair them with.  I topped off the look with these pretty little earrings from my Etsy shop…  this is the smaller size… they go with everything!

REDSTRIPE_5

REDSTRIPE_4

REDSTRIPE_7

REDSTRIPE_3

REDSTRIPE_2

REDSTRIPE_1

Photos by Lydia Hudgens

21 Responses to Outfit: Elbow Patch

1. Alyssa January 2, 2013 at 9:29 am #

I love this–you look so cozy! The Union Square Christmas Market is a fav–I got a ton of my presents for people there this year.

2. Nikki Rappaport January 2, 2013 at 9:39 am #

This is my winter wardrobe too but with a maroon coat. Just adore. And your earrings look great! My mom loved hers and wore them every day I was home for vacation. :)

3. Samira January 2, 2013 at 9:47 am #

Love your coat and the earrings are super cute!

4. Elizabeth January 2, 2013 at 9:52 am #

Beautiful boots!

Cheers, Elizabeth of The Corner Apartment

5. Heidi {Dooley Noted Style} January 2, 2013 at 9:53 am #

I would love to see an elbow patch DIY – I just ripped one of my favorite cashmere sweaters in the elbow & can’t part with it yet…that mettalic sweater is adorable & that emerson coat is stunning, love everthing EF!

Happy New Year

6. Yanira Garza January 2, 2013 at 9:59 am #

I asked for your earring for Xmas but the hubs said I put it on my list too late but added that Valentine’s day is around the corner! Please keep it up if that is something you love, now is the time. Cheers to you and all you do.

XO
    Yanira

7. Julie Leah January 2, 2013 at 10:05 am #

That scarf is beautiful!! And your makeup looks gorgeous – so fresh!

8. Ashley @ a {little} dash of ash January 2, 2013 at 10:11 am #

So pretty!! love everything about this outfit!
    Happy New Yea!!! xo

9. viv January 2, 2013 at 10:54 am #

Love the coat and you look gorgeous!

10. Kathy @ Beauty Palette January 2, 2013 at 11:11 am #

This is such a perfect cozy winter look – too bad that sweater isn’t available in my size anymore! Also, I’m loving your earrings on you – think I need to snag a pair asap!

11. Sarah January 2, 2013 at 12:23 pm #

I love the little details on this outfit, like the patches on your elbows and your striped socks peeping out from those adorable boots. Very cute!

12. Emily Lunstroth January 2, 2013 at 1:21 pm #

That scarf is amazing, I must learn how to knit asap!

13. Justine Cirullo January 2, 2013 at 2:18 pm #

The sweater is fabulous!
    XOXO

14. M. (Faded M Style) January 2, 2013 at 2:25 pm #

I love the elbow patch sweater! Super cute! Great coat and scarf too! xo
    Best, M.

15. Bettina January 2, 2013 at 3:56 pm #

Love the booties! And your friend is so talented, I can’t believe she made that scarf it looks so nice and warm/

16. Ashley January 2, 2013 at 9:43 pm #

I love this outfit! I would live in the coat, scarf and sweater! SO cozy :)

xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

17. victoria | vmac+cheese January 4, 2013 at 12:41 am #

Ok, this outfit is perfection. I love the right angles on the elbow patch — so different and modern. I am also extremely jealous that you scored an Emerson Fry coat. I had my eye on that jacket the second her lookbook got released last summer!! It’s awesome!

18. Cassie January 4, 2013 at 10:43 am #

I love that these elbow patches are square instead of oval! So different. That is what makes outfits like these not boring. And the stripped socks. Perfection.
    xx
    Cassie

More Mascara, Please

19. Caitlin Wilson January 4, 2013 at 7:30 pm #

Your winter uniform looks a lot like mine! Nothing I want/need more than cozy sweaters and boots when it’s chilly outside.

20. Joyce (bronzerbunny) January 5, 2013 at 11:14 pm #

you look great! I love these photos, and EVERYTHING that you’re wearing! :)

21. Rach xo January 7, 2013 at 7:09 pm #

I love the off-brown color of your cozy scarf.