January 14th, 2013

GRACE_154

Outfit: Bundled

GRACE_154

Mara Hoffman Coat (old but in a different color, this pretty, or this steal)

Calypso Sweater (sold out but LOVE this) // Current/Elliott Jeans (or try the steal)

Alice + Olivia Pumps (also try this or this) // Oliver Peoples Sunglasses (or the $12 version!)

gifted Rebecca Minkoff Pouch // gifted The Ropes Maine Bracelets

I splurged on this Mara Hoffman Shawl Coat a few years ago.  Even on sale, it was a big purchase.  A worthy splurge though, if you ask me… as I reach for it over and over again and love the glamourous old Hollywood sort of vibe it exudes.  I wore it here with two of my absolute favorite things… these jeans and this cozy cashmere turtleneck (a Christmas present from the boyfriend.)  It pairs just as easily over a cocktail dress or shift for a night out or big meeting… definitely a classic piece, if you ask me!

GRACE_196

GRACE_169

GRACE_215

GRACE_209

Photos by Lydia Hudgens

22 Responses to Outfit: Bundled

1. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar January 14, 2013 at 9:29 am #

In love with that coat! You can tell its soft and comfy just by looking at it!

2. Alyssa January 14, 2013 at 9:32 am #

This looks so cozy, Grace! I feel like a lot of women couldn’t pull of something like this, but the combo of the coat, blue clutch and pink lips is a perfect combo!

3. viv January 14, 2013 at 10:12 am #

I wish that coat was still on sale! It reminds me a lot of the Vince coat I’ve been wanting for so long.

4. Ali (A Dash of Details) January 14, 2013 at 10:20 am #

That coat is amazing! I love everything about this look

5. Miki January 14, 2013 at 10:21 am #

You look so warm & comfy :3 I love your pumps!

6. Becca January 14, 2013 at 10:35 am #

I love the colors – that deep hunter green wall, cobalt clutch, and navy sweater make for a great combination. And you look beautiful!

7. danielle @ lou what wear January 14, 2013 at 10:46 am #

Love the coat. I bet it looks amazing at night with a little black dress.

8. Alexa January 14, 2013 at 11:36 am #

I would wrap myself in that at every opportunity!

9. Stefanie // Life on the Squares January 14, 2013 at 11:42 am #

Absolutely adore your coat .. and your sunglasses look so chic!

XO, Stefanie
    Life on the Squares

10. alyson January 14, 2013 at 11:45 am #

Wow, that Mara Hoffman jacket is amazing. Love how cozy it looks yet totally warm and cool.

11. Jo January 14, 2013 at 11:45 am #

Grace! I just found your blog today through Heart IFB’s article about the not-so-glamorous side of blogging. I am in love! Your DIYs are so amazing! Dear woman, you are a genius. I’m a happy new reader =).

<3Jo of thelittledandy.com

12. Sarah January 14, 2013 at 12:00 pm #

I’ve been searching for a wrap coat all season (one that doesn’t break the bank). Yours is absolutely gorgeous, but a little out of my price range at the moment :( I love the value option you provided though with the faux fur! I’ve been envisioning a coat without many extra details (again, like yours) but the fur is pretty fun so I’m considering ordering…

Gorgeous outfit, as always!

Sarah

13. Lauren | Seventeenth & Irving January 14, 2013 at 1:18 pm #

Your coat is stunning, and the fabric just looks so touchable. Worth the investment!

14. Daisy January 14, 2013 at 1:20 pm #

Love the camel coat and the bright blue clutch!

& Pretty Things

15. Bettina January 14, 2013 at 1:20 pm #

I was hoping to find one like the Mara coat you have at Zara, but didn’t find one. I don’t know if you watched it, but on gallery girls Kerri had one similar to this but with a hood from Zara and ever since then I’ve been on a mission to find a shawl like coat. But since it doesn’t get too too cold where I live I think my mission has lacked some fuel haha. I’ll have to look at the links of the similar coats you sourced.

16. angela January 14, 2013 at 3:44 pm #

LOVE THE OUTFITS BUT REALLY LOVE THE ROPES!!!!!!!

17. Noemi January 14, 2013 at 3:54 pm #

Love the color of the pouch, with your initials, so cute!

18. Rachel January 14, 2013 at 4:06 pm #

You look great with your hair up like that- so unfair! :) This outfit proves you CAN still look chic while staying warm!

19. Chelsea January 14, 2013 at 9:41 pm #

I love how indulgent and cozy that coat and top look. I also love a good belted coat that can pull your look together instantly. What a good start to the week. xo

20. navy & orange January 14, 2013 at 11:42 pm #

love the coziness!

xoxo navy & orange

21. Adiel January 15, 2013 at 1:26 am #

LOVE those pumps! So good.

22. Joyce (bronzerbunny) January 20, 2013 at 11:20 pm #

love your monogrammed pouch and your lipstick! :)