January 30th, 2013

9-Secrets-of-Top-Beauty-Bloggers-2

featured in: Lucky Magazine

9-Secrets-of-Top-Beauty-Bloggers-2So this just came across my desk and totally made my day.  Along with Carolyn, Elizabeth, Eileen, and Ann; I was featured in the March 2013 issue of Lucky Magazine… talking about my tried & true beauty routine.  Seriously guys, if your skin gets as dry as mine in the winter, these products will save your life.

Shop the story:  Dr. Jart Face Wash // Zelens Pads // Caudalie Serum // Josie Maran Argan Oil

12 Responses to featured in: Lucky Magazine

1. Dianna, The Budget Babe January 30, 2013 at 2:23 pm #

congrats! love all three ladies here.

ok you’ve convinced me to try oil for my skin. if it works for you and gwyneth…

2. Chelsea January 31, 2013 at 9:23 am #

Congratulations! And great recommendations!!!

3. Aimee January 31, 2013 at 4:13 pm #

Congrats Grace!! I am obsessed with Josie Maran Argon Oil. I have dry, sensitive skin, but have always been afraid of using oils to moisturize, in fear I would break out… but I became a fan after a couple days of trying it and have been using it ever since. :)

4. Alyssa January 31, 2013 at 4:18 pm #

So cool, Grace! Congrats…you totally deserve it. And I have to agree with your pick, the Josie Maran Argan Oil is the absolute best!

5. Lauren | Seventeenth & Irving January 31, 2013 at 4:24 pm #

Well deserved, Grace!! Congratulations on the great feature!

6. Gabrielle | Savvy Home January 31, 2013 at 4:48 pm #

Congrats lovely!

7. Nicole @ Treasure Tromp February 1, 2013 at 1:03 am #

yay, congratulations!!

8. Accidentally Blogger February 1, 2013 at 4:43 pm #

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

9. Joyce (bronzerbunny) February 2, 2013 at 1:27 am #

congrats on the feature! I have a pile of Luckys to catch up on! :)

10. Meagan February 3, 2013 at 11:26 am #

congrats!! how amazing! you have beautiful skin as well as beautiful hair!
    xoxo Meagan
    Case of Couture

1. Weekend Reading | Stripes & Sequins - February 5, 2013

[…] to be fixed now and is operating much more smoothly than before.  also… I was featured in Lucky Magazine and am Martha Stewart Living’s newest guest pinner… two honors that go beyond my […]

2. featured in: People StyleWatch | Stripes & Sequins - February 15, 2013

[…] it, but somehow I landed my first two big print placements… all in one month.    First Lucky Magazine, now this.  I couldn’t have been more excited to be featured alongside real, actual experts […]