January 6th, 2013

Gold Statement Cuffs

All you need is one.

Gold Statement Cuffs

After months and months of piling on as many bracelets as possible, I’m digging the idea of rocking just one simple, bold cuff.  That’s not to say I’m going to stop piling on bracelets, but it’s fun to mix things up once in a while.  Try pushing it up high on your forearm or wearing the cuff over your t-shirt or sweater.  Keep the other wrist bare or just wear a simple, delicate watch.  Here are a few of my favorites.  (And stay tuned for a cuff DIY on Tuesday.)

Crumpled Gold Cuff // Gold Chain Cuff (serious deal) // Brass Grate Cuff

Gold Roma Cuff // Gold Studded Cuff // Gold Pyramid Cuff

Gold Piano Cuff // Gold “Gingham” Cuff // Ripped Edge Cuff

Raised Stripe Cuff (crazy deal) // Lace Cuff (obsessed) // Criss Cross Cuff

16 Responses to All you need is one.

1. Leesh January 6, 2013 at 8:10 am #

This is a great collection you have compiled. I’ve have been searching for a cuff (well two because I want one for each arm) but I can’t seem to find one that I truly like.

2. Julie Leah January 6, 2013 at 8:32 am #

That lace cuff takes the cake!!

3. Kristina January 6, 2013 at 9:22 am #

I think I like the criss cross cuff the best, but it’s hard to choose, they’re all so pretty!

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

4. Lisa January 6, 2013 at 10:59 am #

The lace cuff is my favorite!

5. Roxy January 6, 2013 at 11:45 am #

yes! yes! I’ve been wearing a cuff since your 80s party. I’m on board! can’t wait to see the diy :)

6. joanna January 6, 2013 at 3:07 pm #

that lacy one is to die for!

7. M. (Faded M Style) January 6, 2013 at 3:37 pm #

Love this idea of less is more! I think I may have to snatch up that top F21 bracelet! xo
    Best, M.

8. Lindsay // Belle Belle Beauty January 6, 2013 at 7:22 pm #

Ugh, but I want them all! :) I adore that lace one.

9. Boardwalks and Boulevards January 7, 2013 at 12:28 am #

These are all beautiful. I like the idea of wearing a cuff over a sweater!

- Kaitlyn

Boardwalks & Boulevards

10. Michelle January 7, 2013 at 12:43 am #

I have always loved the large cuff bracelets because I feel like they make an impact & stand out. Love the ones you picked, especially the one in the 3rd row, middle!

Michelle, Fierce & Fashionable

11. Adiel January 7, 2013 at 1:22 am #

GREAT round-up! There isn’t one I wouldn’t want to rock on my wrist!

12. Bettina January 7, 2013 at 1:59 am #

Hahaha, I’ve been having the same thoughts about cuffs. I finally went out this weekend and finally found the perfect studded cuff at C. Wonder, and boy can she hold her own.

13. Alyssa January 7, 2013 at 9:42 am #

I love the idea of a statement cuff–especially if it’s gold (my favorite!). That ripped edge cuff has my name written all over it!

14. Janelle January 9, 2013 at 3:07 pm #

Love, love, love these cuffs! I’ve never been big on the pile-it-on trend, but my wrists do seem a tad bare these days with all the arm swag going on. A bold cuff is a great idea to spice things up! Thx!

GirlsOffFifth.com

15. victoria | vmac+cheese January 9, 2013 at 9:17 pm #

I am obsessed with that crumpled gold bracelet. And the Aurelie, obvi.

1. DIY: Aurelie Bidermann inspired lace cuff | Stripes & Sequins - January 8, 2013

[...] and silver plate.)  I love the statement they make (and how as I said on Sunday, all you need is one.)  That said, the price on these just is not right.  Bidermann takes actual lace and dips it into [...]