November 9th, 2012

underpinnings

Pretty Little Underthings

I love treating myself to pretty little underthings.  Recently, two fun little services have caught my eye that I think you really ought to know about.

The first is True & Co.  I personally have a hard time finding pretty bras that fit well, so I find this service to be absolutely genius.  The process starts with a rather thorough quiz.  They ask you everything.  What size bra do you wear now?  How does it fit?  What brand is it?  They ask you where it’s tight.  If there is spillage.  The works.  From there, it spits out a sizing recommendation and also recommends styles.  You select three styles on your own and they choose two for you.  In a few days, you get a box in the mail with five bras.  You can keep the ones you like and send back the ones that don’t work out.  Honestly, the bras they sent me were so perfect that I kept them all.  They are probably the best fitting bras I’ve ever had – it was like I’d been professionally fitted without ever going into a store.  Magic.

Another company I really love is Ditsies.  For a measly $12.00, they will send you a pair of pretty lacy underpants each month.  The first pair I received was a lacy boy-short… light pink with hot pink embroidery.  The quality is fantastic – think Hanky Panky or Cosabella.  I was instantly hooked.  I’m a sucker for these monthly subscriptions (so long as they are good)  Nothing is better than getting a fun little present sent your way each month.

Want 15% off at True&Co?

They’ve kindly offered S&S readers 15% off of their first box with promo code GRACE15.  Happy Shopping!  (expires 11/16)

Disclosure:  Both Ditsies + True & Co sent me samples for review.  I was not obligated to write about either brand… I was just impressed by them both!

8 Responses to Pretty Little Underthings

1. Stephanie November 9, 2012 at 7:01 am #

Love the idea of both of these boxes! It’s great how True & Co works; I’ve been needing to get a professional sizing for a while and there’s nowhere around me to get it done!
    ❤stephanie

2. alyson November 9, 2012 at 7:22 am #

Love the bra idea; going to a store and having a women in there with you is the worst. And, I’ve been contemplating ditsies, a friend did it as well… must give it a try (also a sucker for subscriptions!).

3. Alyssa November 9, 2012 at 9:43 am #

I have the hardest time finding a bra that fits…and just when I think I have–BAM–it’s all of a sudden super uncomfortable. True & Co. sounds like an amazing service! Happy weekend! xo

Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

4. Julie & Lauren November 9, 2012 at 10:36 am #

Wearing my True & Co bra today!!! Absolutely love. Working on a post, too. Such a genius concept. XO

5. Elizabeth // The Now November 9, 2012 at 11:19 am #

True and Co. sounds awesome and I really think I’m going to join Ditsies. I know this is odd, but my dog steals all my underwear so I need to stock my inventory! Thanks for the info!!

xo
    Elizabeth

6. Bettina November 9, 2012 at 4:00 pm #

Oh gosh, lingerie monthly boxes! I’m going to have to check these out. Have a lovely weekend!

7. M. (Faded M Style) November 12, 2012 at 3:33 pm #

Thanks for sharing! True & Co. sounds awesome! I need something like that in my life! xo
    Best, M.
    fadedmstyle.com

1. Lovely Lingerie to Update Your Underwear Drawer | Glam - November 9, 2012

[...] article, panties, bras and chemises are bound to be on your mind. Not to worry though, because Stripes and Sequins has rounded up some must have undergarments to appease our craving. Whatever your shape and style, [...]