November 29th, 2012

CAT_4

Outfit: Crazy Cat Lady

Zara Crystal Necklace (sold out but try this or this) + Skip & Whistle Tee

I’m a firm believer that fashion should be fun, so I had the best time putting together and wearing this “crazy cat lady” look.  I posted a while ago about this combination, and loved how it played out in real life.  The shirt was an Etsy find, the skirt came from J.Crew (on sale) and the shearling scarf is pretty much my favorite thing in the world right now.

Also wearing:   J.Crew Skirt (sold out, try these sequined + super affordable versions)

Karl Donoghue Shearling Scarf // Chanel Bag // Alice & Olivia Pumps

Photos by the magical Lydia Hudgens.

28 Responses to Outfit: Crazy Cat Lady

1. Hitha November 29, 2012 at 7:14 am #

You look too chic to be a crazy cat lady!

2. Rachel November 29, 2012 at 7:50 am #

That shirt is awesome! I’m a cat lover myself as well, so I love this outfit!

3. Alyssa November 29, 2012 at 7:53 am #

Omg. This is amazing. After reading the post, I immediately clicked over to etsy to buy the tee for a friend. Love!!

4. Susie November 29, 2012 at 8:21 am #

I love the inspiration behind this look – I’d say channeling crazy cat lady came together quite nicely! Love that scarf – looks so cozy.

Sea and Swank

5. ashley November 29, 2012 at 8:49 am #

seriously, everytime i see crazy cat stuff i think of you! :)

6. Alyssa November 29, 2012 at 9:41 am #

I totally agree that fashion should be fun–exactly like this look! I mean hipster glasses on a cat? So cute!

Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

7. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar November 29, 2012 at 9:57 am #

Such a nice mix of casual & classy! Love that shirt!

8. christin November 29, 2012 at 10:45 am #

I’m a big fan of a tee with anything. Especially a cat one.

9. Chelsea November 29, 2012 at 10:50 am #

What a fantastic outfit! I love everything, including that gorgeous pop of pink lipstick!

Chelsea
    Haute Child in the City

10. Emily | Sparkle Meets Pop November 29, 2012 at 11:29 am #

A crazy cat lady has never looked this good. Way to rock it! And I agree with Chelsea, the pink lipstick is perfect.

11. Sarah November 29, 2012 at 12:22 pm #

This look is perfection :) I just sent the link to my friend who is a self-proclaimed cat lady. Love that shot of your shoes

12. AOKO NY November 29, 2012 at 1:11 pm #

Hahaha… this is really cute!! I have a couple of suggestions to throw into the mix for round #2!

Kitty Come With Me Ring in Silver, $15: http://www.ebay.com/itm/190761110555?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Black Kitty Cat Knit Cap, $16: http://www.ebay.com/itm/190761104429?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

♡♡

13. Valerie (Pieceful Wedding) November 29, 2012 at 1:23 pm #

I love this look…it is so stylish!

14. Lauren | Seventeenth & Irving November 29, 2012 at 1:41 pm #

Though I’m not a cat person, I love this look on you, so fun!

15. Elizabeth November 29, 2012 at 1:56 pm #

Ahh this is hilarious! I’m totally on the crazy cat lady boat with you.

16. Elizabeth // The Now November 29, 2012 at 2:20 pm #

hahaah!! I LOVE that shirt!!! I need it!! When I was single, my dad bought me a nightgown that came down to my ankles {aka muumuu} with different cat breeds on it. Whaat? It really screamed “crazy cat lady” and “don’t get near me”. I think this is a much better version. haha! Ugh and love your bag. xoxo

17. Sarah November 29, 2012 at 3:29 pm #

LOVE this outfit! I’m all about the graphic tees with formal wear these days.

18. Nuha November 29, 2012 at 3:31 pm #

I am absolutely obsessed with that scarf! It’s perfect!

19. Alicia November 29, 2012 at 3:48 pm #

You’re just too cute! Love this tee… guess I should check out etsy more often! xx

20. M. (Faded M Style) November 29, 2012 at 4:50 pm #

I love how you paired a cute T-shirt with a fancy skirt! Your photos are so beautiful! xo
    Best, M.
    fadedmstyle.com

21. Akaleistar November 29, 2012 at 6:00 pm #

Love your tee!

22. Berty Morales November 29, 2012 at 6:05 pm #

You look adorable and that is a great skirt.

23. Denise November 29, 2012 at 7:54 pm #

ask Stefan if I can give you a cat for Christmas???

24. Inez November 30, 2012 at 5:52 am #

That’s a gorgeous skirt and I love your Crazy Cat Lady T-shirt.

25. a stylized hysteria December 6, 2012 at 4:29 pm #

I love it! In fact, I recently wore a “crazy cat lady” tee too! http://www.astylizedhysteria.com/im-just-kitten/

26. Debbie Baker Burns April 24, 2013 at 6:19 pm #

Love, love, love this tee! Debbie @ ilovemylemonadelife.com

1. Giveaway! Skip N’ Whistle crazy cat lady tee! - April 1, 2013

[…] Want to see how to wear this fun tee in your work outfit? Check out Stripes & Sequins. […]

2. Foxy Lady | Stripes & Sequins - October 17, 2013

[…] but I decided to go for a quirkier look here and pair her with my leopard pencil skirt (last seen here!)  I added my favorite black pumps and my new charm bracelet, and was ready for a day at the […]