November 20th, 2012

beauty-addict-gift-guide

Gift Guide: The Beauty Addict

Today’s gift guide is for the beauty addict.  I heartily enjoyed putting this together as I am a total, 100% beauty geek and addict, myself.  If you missed my green recommendations, be sure to check them out here.  Otherwise, here are a few of my absolute favorite gifts for the girl who loves her beauty products.  Prepare for massive product overload!

This set from fresh contains three all time faves.  don’t miss it! // MAC’s palettes always do me in.  How cute is the packaging on this one? // argan oil:  a cult favorite for a reason.  I finally got this and love it. // I could write sonnets about this eye shadow palette.  It’s so versatile – L-O-V-E. // And this is my favorite mascara… in the world.

Dying over the rose gold case from this brush set. // This multi-purpose stain makes the perfect stocking stuffer. // Gorgeous pint sized hand creams. // A happy pink nail polish. // The prettiest red-orange lip // Every girl needs a clarisonic.  this one is pretty in pink. // The loveliest pouch to store her many essentials. // BaubleBar + essie…  a match made in heaven // Upgrade her curling iron.  (own + love this!)

Get her a subscription to Birchbox… she’ll discover something new and amazing… every month. // These bath cubes smell so yummy.  Such a luxe little treat. // The ultimate faux lashes.  // The most chic lip balm… ever. // The ultimate of ultimate makeup sets…  perfect for the hardcore beauty addict.

Previous Gift Guides:  Hostess // Green Girl

For even more great gifts, be sure to check out my Give and Get Pinboard (updated daily.)

16 Responses to Gift Guide: The Beauty Addict

1. Chelsea November 20, 2012 at 2:09 pm #

Can we all please stop and pause at the awesomeness that is Josie Maran’s Argan Oil? Seriously all of these selections are really great! I can’t wait to nab a few for some deserving girlfriends!

Chelsea
    Haute Child in the City

2. Grace Atwood
    Grace Atwood November 20, 2012 at 2:19 pm #

Completely agree – it’s the best!!

3. alyson November 20, 2012 at 2:42 pm #

obsessed! you have at least 3-4 of the products in my forthcoming beauty guide (i had a bit of a party in sephora yesterday). finally tried that josie maran oil yest…. excellent, and the naked palette is so on my list. need to buy already!

4. viv November 20, 2012 at 2:42 pm #

The Naked palette is my all-time favorite!

5. Noemi November 20, 2012 at 3:29 pm #

I want all these beautiful things!

6. Alyssa November 20, 2012 at 4:15 pm #

Considering how huge of a beauty addict I am, I’m pretty sure this list was crafted especially for me. I. want. everything.

Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

7. Bettina November 20, 2012 at 5:29 pm #

Love the They’re Real mascara. I’ve always wanted to try the Josie Maran oil, maybe I’ll add it to my Christmas list. I’ve seen you talk about it before and you had such good things to say about it.

8. Cassie November 20, 2012 at 5:41 pm #

Oh. My. Goodness. I can’t even sit here and comprehend all of the amazingness that is happening. As a converted beauty junkie I want to get and give everything on this list! I love the lipstick color, even though I would probably never wear it.
    The brush set might be my favorite.
    xoxo
    Cassie

9. Alexa November 20, 2012 at 5:41 pm #

Love that little makeup bag!

10. Rachel November 20, 2012 at 6:04 pm #

I told people that “a Sephora gift card is a good gift” and this list proves just that!

11. Ashley November 20, 2012 at 6:41 pm #

I want everything.

xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

12. Maya November 20, 2012 at 9:55 pm #

I am totally a beauty addict, so I’m loving these picks for the holdiays. I bought the Naked compact earlier this year and it was the best beauty purchase I’ve made in a long time!

xx,
    Maya

13. Emily November 20, 2012 at 10:48 pm #

Ah, Birchbox. What a perfect gift idea! (To give & to get!)
    Isn’t That Charming.

14. Joyce (bronzerbunny) December 1, 2012 at 12:19 pm #

oooh i love fresh sugar lemon bath cubes. thanks for sharing your picks!

1. Gift Guide: The Jet Setter | Stripes & Sequins - December 4, 2012

[…] Gift Guides:  Hostess // Green Girl // Beauty Addict // Mr. & Mrs. // Sparkle-holic // Personalized Presents // Little […]

2. Gift Guide: Coffee Table Toppers | Stripes & Sequins - December 5, 2012

[…] Gift Guides:  Hostess // Green Girl // Beauty Addict // Mr. & Mrs. // Sparkle-holic // Personalized Presents // Little Luxuries // The Jet […]