November 28th, 2012

personalgifts

Gift Guide: Personalized Prezzies

Because monograms make (almost) everything better!

Monogram Cuff // Bangles // Gold Block Letter // Rose Gold Script Initial

Silver Mini Monogram // Lucite Tray // Tortoise Belt Buckle // Wine Stopper // Stacking Ring

Jewelry Box // Mug (only $10!) // Glass Ornament

Notecards // Signet Rings // Pillow Cover

Previous Gift Guides:  Hostess // Green Girl // Beauty Addict // Mr. & Mrs. // Sparkle-holic

For even more great gifts, be sure to check out my Give and Get Pinboard (updated daily.)

15 Responses to Gift Guide: Personalized Prezzies

1. Jayme November 28, 2012 at 2:46 pm #

Grace, I am now completely obsessed with C. Wonder! Thank YOU!!

2. Elizabeth Johnson November 28, 2012 at 3:27 pm #

Grace, thank you so much for including Pretty Smitten’s lucite tray!! Love all the items you found. Happy Holidays :)

3. Emily November 28, 2012 at 6:08 pm #

Oh you know I love this! Totally have half of these on my wish list already…!

4. Kathy @ Beauty Palette November 28, 2012 at 6:46 pm #

You’re literally an endless supply of amazing gift ideas!!

By the way – iomoi also has lovely, customizable lucite trays, definitely check them out. I’m also in love with ginette ny’s initials pendants. Their West Village boutique is absolutely adorable too.

5. Emily November 28, 2012 at 8:13 pm #

Love monogramed things – especially those necklaces! I may buy a few…one as a present, and one for myself… ;)
    Isn’t That Charming.

6. Megan O'Connor Mershon November 28, 2012 at 8:22 pm #

I love monograms on everything! What a great collection of holiday gifts.

7. Allison @ Young Fashionable Wife November 28, 2012 at 8:53 pm #

I absolutely love everything on this post. I’ll be adding some to my wish lift, but also there are some that would be perfect gifts!

8. Lisa November 28, 2012 at 9:17 pm #

I’m a sucker for anything monogrammed. It never gets old.

9. Sarah November 28, 2012 at 9:19 pm #

So totally in love with this gift guide. That jewelry box is gorg!

10. Ashley November 28, 2012 at 10:07 pm #

loving that monogramed cuff! definitely on my list now :)

xo SideSmile,
    Ashley
    SideSmile Style

11. Erin | Holtwood Hipster November 28, 2012 at 11:47 pm #

Always loved a good belt… but some of the buckles out there right now like that tortoise shell monogram from C Wonder have me looking at them for style beyond just function. Great round up!

12. Jerrell November 29, 2012 at 11:11 am #

So glad you posted this! I was contemplating purchasing a much more expensive lucite tray, but I’m so glad I didn’t. The ones from Pretty Smitten are so cute, pretty affordable and I love all of the customizations they offer.

13. Meghan November 30, 2012 at 2:48 pm #

i couldnt agree more with you about the loveliness it shows when you monogram/personalize things for someone. i adore what you rounded up!

1. Lou What Wear | Style Spotting in Louisville - November 30, 2012

[…] why I decided to get into the act. Well despite love love loving the guides by Bows & Sequins, Stripes & Sequins and the ultimate blogger gift guide To & From, I wanted to put something together that […]

2. Gift Guide: Coffee Table Toppers | Stripes & Sequins - December 5, 2012

[…] Guides:  Hostess // Green Girl // Beauty Addict // Mr. & Mrs. // Sparkle-holic // Personalized Presents // Little Luxuries // The Jet Setter // My Wish […]