It’s crazy to think that another month has come and gone… it still feels like August was just a week ago. Now we’re already into October; the leaves are starting to fall; and my jackets, sweaters and scarves are into heavy rotation. Below are a few of the things I’m loving most right now… a recipe for glowing skin, some tough little studs, my favorite Fall nail color, and much more.
What struck your fancy in September? I’d love for you to share in the comments.
For more on my faves, keep reading.
- My latest skincare addiction is Caudalie’s Vinexpert Firming Serum, followed by the Night Infusion Cream. This combination leaves my skin soft, supple and firm… and is the best way to wake up with glowing skin – even after a not so great night of sleep.
- Chic studs like these and these are a must for Fall. I’m loving silver & gunmetal hues, paired with black and gray.
- Christin got me hooked on these water bottles. They are so pretty, but also highly functional. I keep hearing warnings about plastic and metal bottles… glass is the way to go, especially when it is pretty like these ones.
- Goop + Chinti & Parker is a collab after my own heart. This little navy sweater is made from 100% cashmere with the sweetest elbow patches. Love at first site. I do just wish they were a little more affordable.
- I am obsessed with absolutely everything at Lulu & Georgia – so many bright fun pieces for the home!
- These sparkly nail polishes are the bees’ knees. Ruby Red Slippers is my personal favorite – I love the red glitter set in deep dark black and wore it pretty much all month. (Also pictured is Cleopatra in New York and Let’s Go Crazy.)