October 15th, 2012

green2

Color Crush: Boulevard Green

There’s just something awesome about emerald/forest green for Fall.  J.Crew calls it Boulevard Green.  I love it, so much.

Long Sleeve Dress // Bracelet // Sunglasses // Bag // Mini Skirt // Necklace

Cords // Fedora // Gloves (bargain) // Ballet Flats // Earrings //  Pants (have and love)

17 Responses to Color Crush: Boulevard Green

1. Andrea October 15, 2012 at 6:44 am #

I totally agree! Such a pretty color! I love the hat!! :)
    xo Andrea
    Wonderful and Marvelous

2. Natalie October 15, 2012 at 6:50 am #

love the fedora with the feather and those gloves! such great picks! http://www.fashioinfancy.com

3. PennyPincherFashion October 15, 2012 at 7:34 am #

It’s like you read my mind with this post – I have been trying to add more color to my fall wardrobe and am obsessed with green right now.  Love all these picks, but especially that skirt + necklace :)

4. Emily Lunstroth October 15, 2012 at 9:51 am #

Just ordered that necklace is royal blue but was seriously debating this green!

5. Viviana Carmona October 15, 2012 at 9:53 am #

What a gorgeous color!

6. Elizabeth Schneider October 15, 2012 at 10:30 am #

I have been sending the Emerald Bauble Bar Bib to all of my clients, so fun for fall!

7. Tierney @ The Preppy Leopard October 15, 2012 at 10:46 am #

I love a rich emerald green.  I’d been wanting a pair of emerald gem drop earrings ever since I saw Angelina rock them at an awards show, but never could find them under $100.  (Luckily, my dad spoils me and bought me a friggin gorgeous pair so my search is done, but I love those Asos ones!)   I also love the green/gold quilted bag.  So fetch.

8. Rita October 15, 2012 at 11:07 am #

i am obsessed with j crew cords right now and want every color! and now i need that gorjana bracelet too- such a perfect piece!

9. schindewolf October 15, 2012 at 11:17 am #

i need green pants on the asap.

10. Kristin & Megan October 15, 2012 at 11:35 am #

I’ll be dreaming about that dress!

11. unfunfriend October 15, 2012 at 11:53 am #

Can’t wait to add some emerald green to my fall wardrobe – loving burgundy also…those drop earrings are so pretty!

12. Crissy October 15, 2012 at 1:28 pm #

I agree….. there’s something so appealing about this subtle but beautiful hue!

13. Bettina October 15, 2012 at 3:20 pm #

This is a great color for Fall. I’m especially loving jewelry in this tone.

14. Jenn October 16, 2012 at 7:20 am #

I’ve always been a huge fan of emerald or “boulevard” green. It happens to also be my mom’s birthstone, so as a little girl, I was always decking myself out in her emerald baubles. Favorite color ever! I actually picked up a pair of Paige green skinny jeans for the fall. Very cute and even more versatile then I expected.

15. Lauren Corso October 16, 2012 at 8:07 am #

Love this rich color.   I almost bought those j. crew minnies but ended up getting a burgundy wool color instead – both equally gorgeous!

16. Jessica October 16, 2012 at 3:19 pm #

Love this color! One of my faves :)

17. burberry rain boots b8165 October 28, 2012 at 12:45 pm #

There is a mark of ink on his shirt.No pain£¬no gain.He led them down the mountain.Can you cover for me on Fridayhelp me tell me how to get there?The price is reasonable.How should I tell him the bad news?How should I tell him the bad news?He is respectful to his elders.What happened to you? Please fetch a chair from another room.
    burberry rain boots b8165