October 15th, 2012

postcard

A Postcard from Barcelona

I know, I know, I said I was going to stay off the blog while I was gone.  But then Stefan wanted to put the football game on last night and well… I figured I’d share a few photos from our trip so far.  Barcelona has been incredible so far.  Lots of relaxing, lots of cheese plates, and even a little blogger double-date with Miss Hitha and her husband.  Yesterday was pretty much spent by the pool or in a hammock.  We were both a little exhausted from the weeks leading up to the trip, so a true day of rest was such a treat.  Today we will be doing lots of site-seeing!

Wearing:  my favorite LNA t-shirt // J.Crew Jeans // YSL Heels

J.Crew Necklace // gifted Rebecca Minkoff bag // Chanel Sunglasses // BaubleBar + Eddie Borgo Bracelets

{It was really nice getting to know Hitha and her husband a little better.}

{my man.  yup, he’s a babe.}

{I snapped this one while we were out for a walk.  The beach here is just beautiful.}

{a delicious dinner of warm goat cheese salad and monkfish.}

13 Responses to A Postcard from Barcelona

1. Emily Lunstroth October 15, 2012 at 2:47 pm #

Looks like so much fun, those shoes rock by the way!

2. PennyPincherFashion October 15, 2012 at 4:26 pm #

Looks like you are having the best time – what a beautiful place!  I met Hitha in Sept at FABB and she is such a sweetheart :)

Keep sharing pictures so we can live vicariously through your travels!!www.pennypincherfashion.com

3. Coco Bolinho October 15, 2012 at 5:05 pm #

have a great time!

best wishes!

4. tanya_caines October 15, 2012 at 5:15 pm #

That food lokks so yum, hope you’re having a great time!
    xx Tanya    http://aciddreamsandsugarhighs.blogspot.com/

5. Bettina October 15, 2012 at 8:01 pm #

Looks like an amazing trip so far!

And I mean, you really do get major use out of the YSLs!

6. Fierceandfashionable October 15, 2012 at 9:44 pm #

Your trip looks fantastic-thus far! Have fun!

MichelleFierce & Fashionable

7. Kara Endres October 16, 2012 at 10:56 am #

Wow! Hope you’re having a great trip. I love that outfit— it’s so simple and chic. Have to get that necklace! :)

8. the egg October 16, 2012 at 1:08 pm #

hope you are having a blast!

xo the egg out west.

9. Courtney Pearce October 16, 2012 at 8:07 pm #

Yumm, your dinner looks amazing! I hope you have a great trip!

10. Nicolette Bosco October 16, 2012 at 10:00 pm #

The trip looks amazing! You guys look so relaxed! Have fun!

11. Crissy October 17, 2012 at 2:45 am #

Looks like you are having a splendid time.  Can’t wait to make it over to Barcelona.  Enjoy!

12. Surlychoosesarchitectfor'Desti March 21, 2013 at 9:45 pm #

Cheers! It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. Surly chooses architect for ‘Destination Brewery’ http://raygecko.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=63595

1. This Week 10.22.12 - Hitha On The Go - October 22, 2012

[...] we were in Spain, we met up with Grace and her boyfriend for our last supper in Barcelona.  While Grace and I blabbered on about blogging, photography, and fashion, our men were ensconced [...]