September 4th, 2012

NWInvite

FNO with Nine West

I’m so very excited to share that I’m partnering up with Nine West this Thursday night to celebrate Fashion’s Night Out!

We’ll be DIYing up a storm from 6-9pm at their Rockefeller Center Location… I hope you’ll stop by to craft with us, meet Nigel Barker and Chrissy Teigen, and support Nine West Runway Relief.

14 Responses to FNO with Nine West

1. Tier September 4, 2012 at 2:18 pm #

Grace–what an epic event!  So proud of you!  I wish I could attend!

The girly side of me would be a stammering, blushing fool in front of the gorgeousness that is Nigel Barker.  I love love love love him.
    The journalist side of me wants you to get the scoop on how he feels about the ANTM changes!  (off the record, of course)

graceatwood September 4, 2012 at 6:08 pm #

Aw, thanks Tierney… you are the best cheerleader ever! xoxo

2. Gotham Polish September 4, 2012 at 6:44 pm #

Congrats! Have fun!!!

Grace Atwood September 4, 2012 at 10:30 pm #

Thank you!  Really looking forward to it.  Stop by if you are around.. would love to meet you!

• Gotham Polish September 5, 2012 at 5:46 pm #

Not sure where I’ll be yet tomorrow, but if I’m around I will totally stop by! It would be great to meet you too :)

3. gameday stylist September 5, 2012 at 12:26 pm #

So fun! I will have to come visit :)

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist

graceatwood September 5, 2012 at 4:39 pm #

Yes! Please do – would be so so so great to see you!!!

4. Evann Clingan September 5, 2012 at 2:24 pm #

I think I may have to stop and pay you (and Nigel Barker) a visit tomorrow night!

evannclingan.blogspot.com

graceatwood September 5, 2012 at 4:39 pm #

Yay! Would love to meet you!

5. Jordan - Queen of LA September 5, 2012 at 8:10 pm #

so cool!!!

Grace Atwood September 6, 2012 at 12:30 pm #

Wish you were closer and could stop by! xoxo

1. Fashion Brands Endear Themselves to Bloggers at the NYFW IFB Conference | PR Couture: Fashion PR, Marketing & Social Media - September 11, 2012

[...] blogger partnerships. Nine West teamed up with personal style blogger Saucy Glossie and DIY blogger Stripes and Sequins to celebrate Fashion’s Night Out. The collaboration showcased Nine West’s brand new Vintage [...]

2. {Recap} Fashion Brands Endear Themselves to Bloggers at the NYFW IFB Conference « Dara Bu - October 14, 2012

[...] partnerships. Nine West teamed up with personal style blogger Saucy Glossie and DIY blogger Stripes and Sequins to celebrate Fashion’s Night Out. The collaboration showcased Nine West’s brand new Vintage [...]

3. Fashion Brands Endear Themselves to Bloggers at the NYFW IFB Conference | PR Couture - May 13, 2013