July 19th, 2012

Screen Shot 2012-07-17 at 10.13.46 PM

Pajama Party

To put it simply, Olivia von Halle’s latest lookbook makes me want to put on some girly pajamas, invite my best girlfriends over, pop some champagne, and frolic in the British countryside. That last part might not be so realistic, but seriously… how dreamy are these images!? The pajamas were inspired by Coco Chanel’s lounging pyjamas and designed to be something glamorous enough to have a gin & tonic in before bed… a girl after my own heart. They are made from 100% silk and sized based upon height to ensure that everyone gets an amazing fit. The best news? You can shop the collection online. (Worldwide shipping is free.) Personally, I have my eye on the Victoria!

All images via Olivia von Halle.

24 Responses to Pajama Party

1. The Avg Girl Guide July 19, 2012 at 9:33 am #

so, so fun! I definitely want a slumber party in silk pjs after this! (at a minimum if makes me want to crawl back in bed… no fair!)

graceatwood July 23, 2012 at 12:07 pm #

They really made me want to throw a slumber party! I could have definitely used a few extra zzz’s this morning… oh well, c’est la vie!

2. Becca Atwood July 19, 2012 at 11:05 am #

Love it! Much better than a snuggie ;)

graceatwood July 23, 2012 at 12:07 pm #

So much better… ;)

3. Shannon Whitehead July 19, 2012 at 11:06 am #

These photos are such fabulous girly goodness (for lack of better terms)! I love it. Definitely going to plan an adult slumber party such as these… Great collection, too.

– Shannonwww.shannonsometimes.com

graceatwood July 23, 2012 at 12:07 pm #

Fabulous girly goodness is the perfect way to describe it!!

4. Viviana Carmona July 19, 2012 at 11:09 am #

I want one!!

graceatwood July 23, 2012 at 12:07 pm #

me too!

5. Elizabeth July 19, 2012 at 12:12 pm #

Wow did they sneak into my latest slumber party with my girlfriends? That’s totally what we look like. Great lookbook! xoxo

graceatwood July 23, 2012 at 12:08 pm #

Haha totally what we look like, too.. ;) I love the lookbook – just too fun!

6. Kara Endres July 19, 2012 at 1:58 pm #

This is so fun! I love lookbooks like that (Wildfox’s are some of my favorites; did you see the Marie Antoinette one? This reminds me of that a bit) Too bad I don’t live closer to you— we could have thrown a blogger slumber party! How fun would that be??

graceatwood July 23, 2012 at 12:08 pm #

I have not seen Wildfox’s… must check them out!! A blogger slumber party (with crafts!) would be so much fun.

7. Gina July 19, 2012 at 4:42 pm #

Oh heck yes! That definitely makes me want to throw a PJ party!

xo

graceatwood July 23, 2012 at 12:08 pm #

Me too! It also makes me want to get some pretty new pj’s!

8. PurplesPrettier July 20, 2012 at 10:15 am #

Just a typical week night!  Looks like tons of fun.  If only silk PJs were appropriate work attire!

graceatwood July 23, 2012 at 12:08 pm #

I know, right? Would be amazing. :)

9. Charley Helfet July 20, 2012 at 4:46 pm #

I noticed fashion’s recent love affair with pyjamas. Didn’t Rihanna wear something resembling silk PJs at the premiere of Battleship earlier this year? Seriously any strategy to make something snuggly like pyjamas acceptable in public is fine by me. I’m thinking of doing a blog entry where I step out in silk pyjamas and take soundbited of people’s reactions (I live in quite a smalltown area of England so reactions should be interesting) Wearing pyjamas in public has always been associated with chavs over here (though said pyjamas tend to be more of the jersey and polycotton persuasion) but maybe it’s this shift of fabric paradigm to luxury materials that means fashion’s trying to tell us something about preconceived sartorial ideas. I looked at the concept slightly more closely in my blog entry

graceatwood July 23, 2012 at 12:10 pm #

Hi Charley, I love that idea – I hope you try it!! For me personally, I don’t think I could pull it off… but I love that others can. Heading over to your post now.

10. Cassie Dulworth July 22, 2012 at 11:51 am #

All I want to do right now is order a pair, and recreate this shoot. So fun! It’s amazing how much a good photoshoot idea can market the product. Gorgeous.
    I love all of the amazing brands you bring into my world :) haha

xoxo
    Cassie

graceatwood July 23, 2012 at 12:11 pm #

I know it, me too! Such gorgeous photos.

11. Muna Coolture July 22, 2012 at 6:00 pm #

This is a Schnabel attitude!! :)… take a look to my post

12. Danica July 24, 2012 at 6:17 pm #

love this! i want to be walking around the english countryside in fabulous pjs and coats! haha. :)

graceatwood July 25, 2012 at 12:44 pm #

Me, too!!!

1. Swoon Entertains… Pajama Party « You Make Me Swoon - September 25, 2012

[…] from stripes and sequins via Olivia von Halle Share this:EmailFacebookTwitterStumbleUponPrintRedditDiggLike this:LikeBe the […]