Another busy week has come and gone. We had today off from work and I accidentally slept until 11:30am. I guess I really was just that tired. It was a week full of late nights and busy days, but now it’s time to rest! On a fun and exciting note, I was featured in this month’s Matchbook Magazine! I was so very excited and honored to be featured as their “Gadget Girl.” Matchbook has been one of my go-to reads since it launched… it’s safe to say that this made my month!
Weekend plans include a whole lot of rest, and hopefully lots of crafts and actually making it to yoga. Our original travel plans fell through, so we’ll be here, in the city all weekend… without any set plans. I’m looking forward to catching up on sleep!
Things I loved this week… they all ended up being on the crafty side!
- Dallas Shaw provided a great roundup of fun ways to use chalkboard paint. I loved this.
- Eep – it’s flea season!! I’m wanting to go, to all of these! Thanks to Racked for the fab roundup.
- Sarah’s Spike Necklace DIY Project is all sorts of awesome. I ordered a few packages of the spike beads she featured, immediately.
- I LOVED this simple crochet necklace DIY from In Honor of Design. So perfect and chic. And easy. I have the lace – must make it.
- Casie, over at Whipped Style, put together a round-up of 5 must try DIYs. I love them all and was honored to be included!
- I thought this little mini-DIY on Sprinkles and Springs was very clever. It’s amazing what a little white spray paint can do. I want to copy her ring – it’s so cool!
- Lastly, these braided t shirt bracelets on Henry Happened rocked my world. Must make!
Wishing you all a wonderful Easter/Passover/whatever weekend… I hope it’s a good one.