What a week. I’ve been a little under the weather with a nasty stomach thing… but I’m finally starting to feel a bit better. It’s been another stressful one, and I’m pretty exhausted – could not be more ready for the weekend! Despite being stressed and under the weather it’s been a fun week. I got in a lot of work, a decent amount of rest, and made it to the gym four days this week. The best parts of the week (naturally,) were the times I spent crafting… and a fun little project that I did with Refinery 29 on Tuesday – I can’t wait to spill more details once it goes live!
- I adored Erin’s Pom-Pom Bracelet DIY (pictured above…) So fun and easy – and the perfect bright accent for Spring! You must check this one out – and try it for yourself!
- Have you heard of Lost Crates? It’s sort of like Birchbox, but for stationery, housewares, and other fun things. Such a brilliant idea – and oh how I LOVE fun getting cool mail!
- Vmac + Cheese‘s brilliant feature on Glitter Guide did one thing (besides inspire me to throw better girls’ nights.) It made me want cheese. And meats. And general yumminess.
- Everswoon is now live! I couldn’t be more excited for Tamra. The site looks amazing, the blog is ridic, and she is going to be so successful. If you have an upcoming wedding or big day to plan, I highly recommend chatting with her… she’s a true pro!
- Lastly, a little shameless plug… the boyfriend’s documentary, Jiro Dreams of Sushi, opens in theaters today. It’s a truly a feast for the eyes – if it’s in your city, and you love food as much as I do, you have to see it!Oh! I found the greatest DIY supply ever… aluminum foil duct tape! I can’t even begin to talk about all the things I’m going to make with it. Grab yours here…
- AND! We have a winner for the Ray-Ban giveaway… it’s jtsang! Please email me at email@example.com to claim your prize.