As a total and complete beauty junkie, I am constantly rotating through products. I come back to old favorites, discover new ones… it’s a revolving door. Here are a few of the products I’m about to use to the last drop.
1. Sunday Riley Juno Face Oil is an oldie but a goodie. I have written about this brand before and am a little bit in love with all of their moisturizers. It’s surprisingly non-greasy.
2. Philosophy Purity Face Wash was a favorite of mine years ago, but I recently rediscovered it via my BirchBox. It smells amazing and gets the job done.
3. Revlon Just Bitten in Passion is my newest lip obsession. It’s bright & fun… not for the shy. A few of you asked if it dries out lips. It does not – and comes with a chapstick-like wand. To be extra safe though, I use my trusty Burts Bees over the stain.
4. I can’t say enough good things about Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray. It smells amazing, and gives you mussed up sexy hair in minutes. It also does double-duty as a dry shampoo.
5. Benefit They’re Real Mascara lengthens, separates, defines, and curls. It’s one of the best new mascaras I’ve tried in a while.